Sunday, October 12, 2014

Turbante-form

Dear web people,
here I come back again. It has been a while since my last post. 
I just started a short course of fashion forecasting, marketing and buying at the Amsterdam Fashion Academy and I decided I want to make the best of it.
For me it is a great opportunity to do what I love and to learn more about this fantastic world.
Since I don't have a lot of academic background my personal source is observing. I always loved to look around and notice how people dress and the style they create with simple pieces of clothes. You can give exactly the same shirt to 2 girls and they will mix it and match it in a completely different way.
I also realized that being fashionable or trendy it is not only about clothes. It is about hair style, make up, body shape.
Going around recently in Amsterdam I noticed there is a trend I love:
The turbante ( I don't know the proper English translation).This kind of scarf coming originally from African or Indian countries has been introduced as one of the main accessories of this season. You can mix it with  casual clothes and it gives a very personal and chic touch to the rest of the  outfit.
You can find on Youtube many tutorials and tips as usual.





I took this picture few weeks ago to this beautiful trendy couple at Waterlooplein
What do you think about this trend? Do you like it?
Have a nice Sunday.
Fabrizia

No comments: