Thursday, October 23, 2014

Street styles and interesting shops-form



Photographer: Libia Arteaga
Style finder: YOUNIFORM

While I was going around the famous 9 streets in Amsterdam I saw this guy outside a beautiful chic shop.  He was giving directions to tourists.I waited they finished their conversation and then I stopped him and explained I was looking for interesting street styles. He replied: "It is fine with me if you want to take a picture but actually this is the uniform of the shop I work for."
Since the style was really cool I thought it was interesting to ask a business card of the shop:
Marie-Stella-Marie is a new beautiful concept store in the heart of the city. I read a bit about it earlier and it seems it took inspiration from the Human right of water and sanitation. Every product you purchase, they donate a fix amount towards clean drinking water projects.Read more on the website or even better, stop by!

Photographer: Libia Arteaga
Style finder: YOUNIFORM

This beautiful sweet girl is working inside a fascinating vintage shop : Retro & Chic. I did not have the time to visit the shop but at first sight it looked full of amazing pieces and small treasures.
Sara ( the girl in the picture) is really friendly and positive and I am sure I will go back to write more about the shop.

No comments: