Saturday, March 20, 2010

Giulia-form








NAME Giulia
AGE 24
PROFESSION student (?)
NATIONALITY Italian
CURRENT CITY London
WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR CLOTHES My wardrobe's basic is bought in Zara, H&M, River Island, Top Shop, but Im more creative with accessories. I use to buy bags, broches, necklaces and so on in some London Markets such as Camden or Portobello.
WHAT IS YOUR YOUNIFORM I love to mix proportion, I love that 2 things which seem not good together can be mixed in a nice way and look cool. My youniform probably would be: red lipstick, boyfriends denim, a more feminine t shirt, some flat shoes, a very big and colorful bag, my favourite parfume..and ready to go!
WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN YOUR LIFE My aim in life is to find a place in the world in which I can express myself totally .

No comments: